Siemens mobile has today unveiled seven new products at CeBIT, including three new mobile phones, three new cordless home phones and a bluetooth Car Kit. It has also unveiled a range of prototypes, including the a tri-band mobile phone housed in a pen casing, a digital TV box that interacts with your home phone and a virtual phone keypad.
The three new mobile phones are as follows:
- C65: compact handset with integrated MMS camera, attachable flash and 65,536 colour screen. It launches in the UK Q3 2004.
- M65: designed for consumers with an active outdoor lifestyle. As well as integrated video and photo camera (with optional attachable flash) and 65,000 colour screen, the M65 is encased in rubber and metal to provide resistance to water splashes, shock and dust. It will launch in the UK in Q3 2004.
- S65: Siemens style “offering” handset aimed at professional business users. As well as 65,000 colour display, it is the first Siemens handset to include a 1.3 MegaPix integrated still and video camera, with 15 frames-per-second video clips and 4x digital zoom for still images. The S65 also offers business applications, and allows you to synchronise your diary, e-mails and organiser with your PC. It will launch in the UK in Q3 2004.
The three new cordless home phones are as follows:
- Gigaset A340/A345: inexpensive cordless phone that gives you everything you need for the basics of home communication. It will be available in the UK from Q3 2004.
- Gigaset S100/S150 colour: combines sophisticated style with cutting-edge technology, like full-colour screen, SMS and downloadable materials. It will be available in the UK from Q3 2004.
- Gigaset SL100/SL150 colour: combines the latest technology (including full-colour screen, SMS, donwloadable screensavers etc, polyphonic ringtones, handsfree and synchronisation with Microsoft Outlook) with an ultra-stylish design. It will be available in the UK from Q3 2004.