Amazon has been offering some great deals on games and consoles over the last couple of weeks but you'd have to go some to better it's special discounts for Black Friday itself.
Throughout 25 November, you can nab a 500GB PlayStation 4, a copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and FIFA 17 for £199.99. Alternatively, you can opt for the console, plus Watch Dogs and Watch Dogs 2 for the same price.
There's also a 1TB PS4 on offer, with the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Bundle and FIFA 17 for £249.99.
- Buy PS4, Uncharted 4 and FIFA 17 for £200 here
- Buy PS4, Watch Dogs and Watch Dogs 2 for £200 here
- Buy 1TB PS4, COD: Infinite Warfare and FIFA 17 for £250 here
Should Xbox be more your thing, you can get a 500GB Xbox One S with FIFA 17 and an extra controller for £229.99. A similar offer swaps FIFA 17 for Minecraft. And a 1TB Xbox One S with Gears of War 4 and an extra controller will set you back £274.99.
- Buy Xbox One S, FIFA 17 and spare controller for £230 here
- Buy Xbox One S with Minecraft and space controller for £230 here
- Buy 1TB Xbox One S with Gears of War 4 and spare controller for £280 here
Amazon is also doing special Black Friday games deals for both formats. Some triple-A games, such as The Division, Destiny and Fallout 4, will be available for under £20. Even some recent games will be heavily discounted, with Battlefield 1, Watch Dogs 3 and Dishonored 2 among those being offered for less than £33.
Lightning deals will be available throughout the day, but when stock is all snapped up it's gone, so you need to keep a beady eye on them. Amazon is also slashing the prices of some of its own tech products for a few days, including the Amazon Fire tablet, which costs just £30 for the duration.