It’s a big crime to hack into a company’s network, penetrating their security flaws for any number of nefarious purposes. Ethical hacking, however, is an enormously valuable (and legal) field that enables companies to stay several steps ahead of malicious data thieves.
Professional ethical hackers work to identify and correct structural weaknesses from within networks. And you can get started in this highly valued field with the Become an Ethical Hacker Bonus Bundle, a best-selling collection of courses to get you on track for success as well as an added 5.5 bonus hours of instruction to fortify your developing skills.
For a limited time, you can take advantage of this great offer for only £33.86 ($49) from Pocket-lint Deals.
Ethical hackers are vital security experts in any web-connected industry, and through this 9-course curriculum you’ll master basics of ethical hacking, before exploring more advanced penetration tactics and developing the skills required to earn a six-figure career as a Web Penetration Tester.
Learn to code in C++, and establish the know-how to construct a keylogger from scratch. You’ll also learn to perform automated security analyses of mobile apps, become familiar with important facets of Linux system security, and much more.
Become an Ethical Hacker Bonus Bundle courses:
- Ethical Hacking from Beginner to Advanced Technique
- Ethical Hacking for Beginners
- WebSecNinja: Lesser Known WebAttacks
- Automated Mobile Application Security Assessment with MobSF
- Learn The Basics of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
- Build an Advanced Keylogger Using C++ for Ethical Hacking
- Linux Security and Hardening: The Practical Security Guide
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks for Pentesters
- How to Build a $120,000/Year Career as a Web Penetration Tester
Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to course materials, including lectures and video tutorials. Get started today with the Become an Ethical Hacker Bundle, now 92 per cent off from Pocket-lint Deals.