The idea of getting paid to hack into a company’s network and expose their security flaws seems straight out of the movies. But there are indeed good-guy hackers out there (termed “ethical hackers”), and they’re among the most sought-after security experts in any web-connected industry.
The role of an ethical hacker is vital to companies around the world, whose success depends on getting ahead of malicious data thieves and identifying structural security weaknesses before the bad guys do. With the Become an Ethical Hacker Bundle, you can get dive into this exciting field for just £31.45 ($44.99) from Pocket-lint Deals.
If you’re an aspiring IT and network security specialist, you’ll take a real leap into your dream career as through this 8-course curriculum. You’ll work through the basics of ethical hacking, before exploring more advanced penetration tactics. And best of all, you can learn at your own pace, with 24/7 access to course materials such as lectures and video tutorials.
After this course concludes, you’ll find coding in C++ will be second nature, and you’ll be able to do things like construct a keylogger from scratch. On top of that, you’ll also learn to perform automated security analyses of mobile apps, become familiar with important facets of Linux system security, and much more.
Here are the courses in your bundle:
- Build an Advanced Keylogger Using C++ for Ethical Hacking
- Ethical Password Hacking and Security
- WebSecNinja: Lesser Known WebAttacks
- Ethical Hacking for Beginners
- Learn The Basics of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
- Automated Mobile Application Security Assessment with MobSF
- Ethical Hacking from Beginner to Advanced Technique
- Linux Security and Hardening: The Practical Security Guide
Get started down the path to a six-figure career with the Become an Ethical Hacker Bundle, now 93 per cent off from Pocket-lint Deals.