The fast track to learning is now available through Pluralsight, a global network of expert-taught, on-demand video courses on a wide variety of tech and creative subjects. With an author archive of 900+ leading industry experts, Pluralsight sets you on track to success with proven professionals. For a limited time, Pocket-lint readers can take 40 per cent off a full-year subscription.
Pluralsight is one of, if not the best, sources of on-demand video learning in the world, with over 4,500 courses focused on the subjects of your choice. Whether you’re a complete beginner or a pro looking to advance your coding skills to the next level, you’ll find a video course at Pluralsight that will meet your needs.
Online training in any field can be quick and convenient, but many e-learning courses provide insufficient resources with questionable instructors. With Pluralsight, however, you’re taught by high-level professionals who speak at conferences around the world and are lauded as Microsoft MVPs, VMware vExperts and more.
Conducted by CEB, a best practice insight and technology company, the “Pluralsight Business Impact” study revealed that Pluralsight increased productivity and employee retention among enterprise clients. The study surveyed nearly 2,000 Pluralsight subscribers, with key findings showing that:
- 67 per cent of business account respondents significantly increased productivity
- 40 per cent of business account respondents significantly increased employee retention, and 85 per cent of respondents indicated that they were more likely to stay at their companies long-term due to its investment in their training
- 83 per cent of respondents significantly increased the quality of their work
- 89 per cent of respondents developed skills needed for their job and were given more confidence to learn new technologies
- 62 per cent of respondents advanced their careers faster and a quarter of respondents obtained a promotion
Pluralsight offers an effective way for tech professionals to build relevant skills, and work their way toward some of the highest paying, most in-demand technology positions in the country. Pick up a one-year subscription to Pluralsight for just £210.19 ($299) on Pocket-lint Deals today.