There’s no overstating the confidence, security and increased profitability that extra certifications in your industry can provide in helping your career along.
Depending on the industry you work in, you might need additional certifications beyond the B.A. or B.S. to land your desired position. For IT professionals the Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer exam is one of them.
Yes, standardized testing lives on after college, believe it or not. But leading E-learning course provider iCollege is making prepping for it a lot easier with its MCSE Business Intelligence 5-Course Training, which comes equipped with unlimited access to expert video instruction and the tools you need to pass.
Within the courses, you’ll do the following:
- Engage with proven learning methodologies and the latest technology
- Learn with the advanced self-study format and enhanced user controls
- Query and administer Microsoft SQL servers
- Implement a data warehouse with Microsoft SQL
- Create data models and reports
- Design business intelligence solutions
Passing this exam establishes you at a globally-recognized benchmark for IT professionals, which validates your knowledge of database servers and business intelligence software, and tells potential employers that you are at the top in your field.
The fact that it's just £41.33 ($59) for a year of access to all prep courses makes it a true steal. For a limited time, Pocket-lint readers can sign up for 93 per cent off the original sticker price.