Ruby on Rails is an essential tool for any aspiring web developer, and you can enhance your app-building skills in no time with this crash-course training bootcamp. The open-source web application framework is the basis for apps we all use on a daily basis.
Now you can learn how to build your own with the Ruby on Rails Coding Bootcamp. It's on sale now for just £20.04 ($29) from Pocket-lint Deals. The Ruby on Rails Coding Bootcamp offers six informative courses that will teach you how to master this incredibly powerful tool, the backbone of top sites like Basecamp, Twitter, Shopify, Github, Groupon, Hulu, Airbnb, and many more.
Learn how to put Ruby on Rails to use for any project, from personal to professional. There are over 57 hours worth of content specifically tailored to take you from novice to expert with easy-to-follow lessons spanning server-side coding, database design, HTML, CSS, algorithm development, file manipulation, routing, API integration, and many more.
- BDD with Ruby on Rails: Using RSpec 3 & Capybara - $300 (£207.76) Value
- The Professional Ruby on Rails Developer - $300 (£207.76) Value
- Learn Ruby on Rails by Building Projects - $149 (£103.19) Value
- Comprehensive Ruby on Rails - $149 (£103.19) Value
- Ruby on Rails for Web Development - $299 (£207.76) Value
- Ruby on Rails for Beginners - $99 (£68.56) Value
Save 97 per cent off the retail price for the Ruby on Rails Coding Bootcamp, for a total of only £20.04 ($29) from Pocket-lint Deals. It's a great price for an incredible bundle of courses, but only available for a limited time!