If you've gotten your hands on a Raspberry Pi mini computer, you already know what an amazing tool it is for learning popular programming languages and building interactive projects. Whether you've been using it for a while or are just getting started, we're making it even easier to get the most out of your Raspberry Pi, with a Raspberry Pi course bundle that help you along as you learn how to build a multitude of cool projects. Get the course bundle for just $39 (£25) at Pocket-lint Deals today, a huge savings of 93 percent.
The bundle includes five courses that will take you through:
- An introduction to the Raspberry Pi, with 22 lectures that encourage you to tinker with the hardware and learn how to perform basic computing functions.
- The basics of Python, a beginner-friendly programming language commonly used with the Raspberry Pi.
- How to retrofit your Pi into a Linux-powered walkie talkie.
- Turning your Raspberry Pi into a low-cost computer with the addition of a keyboard and monitor.
- Programming your Raspberry Pi to control Christmas lights.
- How to use the Pi to build a motion-activated teddy bear.
- How to make a Raspberry Pi-powered robot.
You'll get lifetime access to all the material, so you can work on projects on your own time. Get the Raspberry Pi course bundle for $39 (£25) today at Pocket-lint Deals.