Along with the most watched videos of 2013, YouTube has revealed which clips dedicated to gaming have had the most traffic in the last year.
There's a bit of everything, from cool games trailers to amusing moments in games themselves. But there's no doubt which gaming video has performed the best in 2013 - it's the launch trailer for the PlayStation 4 that Sony unveiled during its original press event in February. We've come a long way since, but it still sends goosebumps up our spines.
1. PlayStation 4
2. Grand Theft Auto V: Official Gameplay Video
3. OUTRAGEOUS ENDING! - Mad Father (6)
4. League of Legends Cinematic: A Twist of Fate
5. Official Call of Duty: Ghosts Reveal Trailer
6. League of Legends Music: Get Jinxed
7. Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes “Fishing in Baku” Gameplay Reveal
8. FUNNY GAMING MONTAGE
9. Official PlayStation Used Game Instructional Video
10. Minecraft Mini-Game: Cops N Robbers!
Let us know which videos are your favourites in the comments below...