Scosche - an award-winning manufacturer of iPad, iPhone and iPod accessories - has teamed up with Pocket-lint and wants you to design your ultimate gadget.
With more than 95 patents, Scosche prides itself on being at the forefront of technology and innovation. Over the years Scosche has received countless industry awards for its products, which range from aircraft-grade aluminium iPhone cases to the world’s smallest yet most powerful car chargers.
And you have the opportunity to take advantage of this expertise. Head on over to our dedicated competition page where all you have to do is answer a simple question and describe your invention in 100 words or less. The winner - as judged by the Scosche design team - will have a virtual mock-up of his or her gadget produced by the Scosche team and win all the goodies listed below:
- Scosche myTREK: A pulse monitor and app, which allows you to track your pulse, count calories, calculate distance, speed and pace
- Scosche soundKASE: A sport case for smartphones which will keep your device safely attached to your arm while you work out
- Scosche boomCAN: A portable speaker that measures less than 2.5-inches tall but packs a punch with 40mm driver pumping out big sound
- Scosche goBAT II: A dual USB battery backup and charger that combines a 5000mAh rechargeable lithium ion battery with dual USB outputs
- Scosche REALM 1056md headphones: High-performance headphones that feature 40mm drivers, precision wound copper voice coils and rare earth neodymium magnets to create an accurate musical production regardless of genre
- Scosche reVOLT c2: The world’s smallest yet most powerful car charger for USB powered devices
- A selection of Scosche iPhone and iPad cases
So go on, work those brain cells, have a bit of fun. Your gadget could be anything at all, there are no limits. Head on over to our dedicated competition page now.
And don't forget to follow Scosche on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scosche where you can see the mock-up of the winning gadget after this competition closes and a winner is selected.
The winner will be chosen by the judging panel. The decision is final. Usual Pocket-lint Terms & Conditions also apply. Competition open to UK residents only. Prize(s) non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.