WIN: Tickets to Ibiza Rocks to see Maverick Sabre and Labrinth live
Win tickets to Ibiza Rocks to see Maverick Sabre and Labrinth live!
Courtesy of our friends over at Sony we have a great competition up for grabs. After a wet start to the summer we’ve got a great way to turn it into a scorcher - you and a friend could win a trip to Ibiza to enjoy the sea, sand and sounds of Maverick Sabre and Labrinth at Ibiza Rocks.
To celebrate the launch of the new Sony MDR-V55 headphones - which landed our much lauded "Hot Product" award - Sony has teamed up with Ibiza Rocks to give music fans the opportunity to bask in the sun of the party island and enjoy the best music that Ibiza has to offer.
The prize includes:
- A pair of the new Sony MDR-V55 headphones
- Flights and accommodation at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel for the winner and a guest (fly out on Wednesday 13 June from London and return on Saturday 16 June)
- Hotel transfers in Ibiza
- A pair of tickets to Ibiza Rocks on Wednesday 13 June (featuring Maverick Sabre and Labrinth)
- Entry into Ibiza Rocks Official Afterparty at Es Paradis on Wednesday 13 June
- A pair of tickets to Ibiza Kicks on Friday 15 June (screening of the England v Sweden Euro 2012 match) followed by a DJ set from Kissy Sell Out
To be in with a chance of winning:
All you have to do is follow both @Pocketlint and @SonyUK on Twitter and retweet any Pocket-lint story of your choice. Be sure to include the hashtag #PLSonyIbizaRocks otherwise you’ll slip through the radar.
But be quick! The competition will close at 5pm, 25 May, after which time we will draw the winner and inform him or her via Twitter.
Please ensure that you read Pocket-lint's terms and conditions, and we must point out that this competition in open only to entrants aged 18 and over, that hold a UK or Irish passport, and can commit to the outlined travel dates.
You’ll also need to get yourself to and from the airport on the London side and take your own spending money. We also advise taking out travel insurance as Pocket-Lint and Sony UK are not liable for your wellbeing during the trip.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED: We'll announce a winner in due course