Apple has released the iOS 5.1 update today for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch users.
The new update - which is available either via the Software Update feature within iOS or by connecting your Apple device to your computer and iTunes - brings a number of new features.
Top of the list for Japanese language speakers out there is Japanese language support for Siri.
But aside from there is still plenty for the rest of us. The full list according to Apple is:
- Photos can now be deleted from Photo Stream
- Camera shortcut now always visible on Lock Screen for iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch (4th Generation)
- Camera face detection now highlights all detected faces
- Redesigned Camera app for iPad
- Genius Mixes and Genius playlists for iTunes Match subscribers
- Audio for TV programmes and films on iPad optimised to sound louder and clearer
- Podcast controls for playback speed and a 30 second rewind for iPad
- Addresses bugs affecting battery life
- Fixes an issue that occasionally caused audio to drop for outgoing calls
You can get the download now.