Sprint HTC EVO 3D official
Sprint has confirmed that it is launching a 3D HTC phone called the HTC EVO 3D.
The new phone, called the HTC EVO 3D, will sport a 3D-ready 4.3-inch qHD 960 x 540 resolution display and 1.2GHz dual core CPU.
Camera wise, you get two 5-megapixel snappers around the back and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing cam too, in a similar configuration to the LG Optimus 3D. That means you’ll get 1080p video recording in 2D and 720p recording in 3D.
The phone will feature an HDMI out and come with DLNA support for streaming content to your PC.
Additional key features of HTC EVO 3D include:
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera for video chat
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capability, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
- Android Market for access to more than 150,000 useful applications, widgets and games available for download to customise the experience
- Google mobile services such as Google Search, Gmail, Google Maps with Navigation, Google Calendar, Voice Actions and YouTube
- Sprint’s unique implementation of Google Voice, allowing customers to keep their Sprint number and seamlessly move to Google Voice
- Corporate e-mail (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync), personal (POP and IMAP) e-mail and instant messaging
- 4GB Internal memory/1GB RAM
- microSD slot (supports up to 32GB memory card)
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n, stereo Bluetooth
- Integrated GPS
- 1730mAh Lithium-ion battery
The HTC EVO 3D will be the first 3D handset pre-loaded with the Blockbuster On Demand mobile application that has access to one of the largest catalogs of movies, including 3D titles. This movie store in your pocket offers video optimised for viewing on HTC EVO 3D’s 4.3-inch screen.