While you're no doubt busy downloading the latest version of iOS 4.3 for your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, Apple has pushed out another update for you to perform: Safari.
It’s just released a new version of the browser, and it fixes a number of problems.
“This update contains improvements to stability, compatibility, accessibility and security, including the following:
- Improved stability for webpages with multiple instances of plug-in content
- Improved compatibility with webpages with image reflections and transition effects
- A fix for an issue that could cause some webpages to print with incorrect layouts
- A fix for an issue that could cause content to display incorrectly on webpages with plug-ins
- A fix for an issue that could cause a Screen Saver to appear while video is playing in Safari
- Improved compatibility with VoiceOver on webpages with text input areas and lists with selectable items
- Improved stability when using VoiceOver”
Get it while it’s hot.