EXCLUSIVE: Toshiba Folio 100 makes IFA appearance as Toshiba Places debuts
Toshiba will launch the Folio 100 at IFA 2010 along with a new music and video download service called Toshiba Places.
The tablet, which is already on display on the company's stand, shows the new offering in action and Pocket-lint just happened to be wandering by to grab a shot for you to see ahead of the official launch later on Thursday.
Toshiba Places, not to be confused with Facebook Places, looks to offer a similar service to that launched by Apple and Sony on Wednesday.
We will bring you more as we get it.
According to previous rumoured specs - there were none on the card on the booth - you'll get:
- OS: Android 2.2
- Processor: Nvidia Tegra 2
- Display: multitouch display 10.1-inch widescreen WSVGA (1024 x 600pixel)
- Audio: 2 stereo speakers and microphone 0.5 W
- Storage: 16GB internal memory
- Networking: 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G
- Ports: HDMI, USB 2.0 standard, USB 2.0 mini audio jack
- Card reader: SD (up to 32GB) MMC
- Battery: 1020mAh, 3.7V, 22600mWh. Up to 7 hours of life with mixed use (web browsing and video playback)
- Internet: Opera Mobile Browser with Flash 1.10
- Productivity suite of office applications, PDF reader, ebook reader and RSS aggregator
- Multimedia: 1.3 MP Webcam
- Dimensions: 281 x 181 x 14mm
- Weight: 760 grams
- Accessories: IR transmitter and housing