WIN: A Scosche bundle worth £500 by inventing your ideal gadget
Scosche - an award-winning manufacturer of iPad, iPhone and iPod accessories - wants you to design your ultimate gadget.
With over 95 patents, Scosche prides itself on being at the forefront of technology and innovation. Over the years Scosche has received countless industry awards for its products which range from aircraft-grade aluminium iPhone cases to the world’s smallest yet most powerful car chargers.
Simply answer the following question and describe your invention in 100 words or less and the winner - as judged by the Scosche design team - will not only receive a bundle of kit worth £500 but also have a virtual mock-up of his or her gadget produced by the Scosche team.
The prize bundle includes:
- Scosche myTREK - A pulse monitor and app, which allows you to track your pulse, count calories, calculate distance, speed and pace
- Scosche soundKASE - A sport case for smartphones which will keep your device safely attached to your arm whilst you work out
- Scosche boomCAN - A portable speaker that measures in at under 2.5-inches tall but packs a punch with 40mm driver pumping out big sound
- Scosche goBAT II - A duel USB battery backup and charger that combines a 5000mAh rechargeable lithium ion battery with dual USB outputs
- Scosche REALM 1056md headphones - High performance headphones that feature 40mm drivers, precision wound copper voice coils and rare earth neodymium magnets to create an accurate musical production regardless of genre
- Scosche reVOLT c2 - The world’s smallest yet most powerful car charger for USB powered devices
- A selection of Scosche iPhone and iPad cases
So go on, work those brain cells, have a bit of fun. Your gadget could be anything at all, there are no limits. Don't forget to include your details so we know how to contact you should you win.
One winner will be revealed after 5pm on Monday July 16. Judging decision is final.
Usual Pocket-Lint Terms & Conditions apply. Competition open to UK residents only. Prize(s) non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
This competition has finished.