We’ve teamed up with BT and the Philharmonia Orchestra to offer two lucky readers a last minute chance to win a BT Internet Radio and tickets to see the Philharmonia Orchestra perform Ravel and Debussy this Thursday, October 11, 2007!
The broadband revolution is giving consumers a new music experience. To help make this possible, BT has launched the BT Internet Radio, allowing you to access live music wirelessly in and around the home.
Using a wireless broadband connection, the BT Internet Radio lets you listen to your favourite radio stations from anywhere in the world. You can listen to classical concerts, talk-back programmes, special interest and sport radio shows, all from the comfort of your own home.
The BT Internet Radio retails at £99.99 and can be found at bt.com/shop/radio
Terms and conditions:
1.This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of BT, its agencies or their families. Only one entry per person
2. Two people will win two tickets to see the Philharmonia Orchestra perform Ravel and Debussy on Thursday, October 11, 2007 at 7:30pm at The Royal Festival Hall, London, including access to the Member’s Bar and a BT Internet Radio
5. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random by an independent person on Thursday 11th October. The promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion)
6. The prize winner’s details (name and county only) may be obtained by written request to the Promoter, FAO Kim Fitzsimmons by sending an SAE on or before Friday, April 25, 2007, to BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AJ
7. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize
8. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this free draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable
9. The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ