To celebrate the release of White House Down at cinemas now, Pocket-lint is offering two lucky readers the chance to win a TF1 Digital Compact camera.
White House Down is based around Capitol Policeman John Cale (Channing Tatum) who has been denied his dream job with the secret service, protecting President James Sawyer (Jamie Foxx).
Not wanting to let down his little girl with the news, he takes her on a tour of the White House, when the complex is overtaken by a heavily armed paramilitary group. With the nation’s government falling into chaos and time running out, it's up to Cale to save his daughter, the president, and the country.
But you don't need to go as far as saving the country. A TF1 Digital Compact camera could be yours - all you have to do is correctly answer the question below, leave your details and cross those fingers.
Terms & Conditions:
- Usual Pocket-lint terms and conditions apply.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason, Sony Pictures UK reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Sony Pictures UK and Pocket-lint do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted Pocket-lint. Pocket-lint’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Pocket-lint reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants must be UK residents.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- Competition closes 23:59 on Sunday 6 October 2013.
This competition has finished.